Currently Only available in the UK and EU (working on it guys, shouldn’t be for long!)
The world’s most formidable fuzz-octave guitar pedal.
“The Octo Puss Prime is the heaviest sounding octave pedal on the market. I wanted to produce a huge rhythm tone that could track chords with modern fidelity, but with the character and attitude of a vintage pedal. Whether you want to growl or purr, this is the cat.” Rhys Stubbs, design engineer
Our very own audio transformer has a far superior frequency response and performance to those found in any other analogue octave pedal in the world. Combined with our unique fuzz circuit, it creates an incredibly powerful tone with fat lows, clear mids, and controlled highs. Each pedal features a pair of original germanium diodes to ensure every nuance of your playing is preserved at any setting.
- A guitar fuzz-octave pedal that combines vintage sound and modern performance.
- All-analogue, featuring germanium diodes and a custom transformer.
- A Gain control for setting the desired amount of distortion.
- A Volume control for setting the output level.
- Hand-built in England, UK.
- Powered by a 9vDC power supply or a 9v PP3 battery.
“Delivering a raucous, ripping, harmonically rich fuzz on the low strings that will make you want to keep riffing all day long.” Guitarist magazine – Guitarist Choice Award winner!
“No need for nine lives here – this cat is strutting just fine with life #1.” Guitar Player magazine
“Exceptionally dynamic and moldable.” Premier Guitar
“Fabulous.” Warren Ellis (Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds / Grinderman)